I don’t know about you, but I despise getting to unbuckle and unbutton my trench coat any time I take it off. It requires forever! In addition, the long belt is normally a discomfort. Which is why I typically wrap and tie the coat. It is so much less complicated to place on and get off (which specially useful when you are touring!). Here’s how to tie a trench coat belt in front like I do:
- Never button up your coat. Merely wrap it about your physique, with the buttons side in front.
- Make the facet of the belt without the need of the buckle a great deal lengthier than the facet with the buckle.
- Provide the very long aspect of the belt above and below the shorter side and tie in a very simple knot.
- Loop the for a longer period facet of the belt beneath the shorter facet and fold into a loop absent from your entire body.
- Pull the loop by the small gap over the buckle.
- Tighten by pulling the loop and the facet of the belt with the buckle.
I know. It can be puzzling at to start with. But I promise after you do it a several time, it feels like 2nd mother nature. If you want to see how it’s finished by means of video clip you can observe my Instagram Reel on how to tie a trench coat belt in entrance.
Right here I’m carrying my maxi trench coat. I acquired it for springtime in Paris years ago and I’m so happy with the purchase. It’s drinking water resistant with a detachable hood. Furthermore, it’s machine washable, which is good. I could not locate my color readily available on-line but it’s on sale in black and khaki and also on sale in navy and black.
I’m 5’3 so I purchased a petite considering the fact that it’s this sort of a long size. Regrettably I could not come across petites in this type any longer. But they do have a slightly shorter version, which would be a excellent size for us shorties. And right here are a bunch additional trench coat alternatives from the identical brand… all on sale!
Shop additional water resistant trench coats