Singapore is a South East Asia country that is located just south of Malaysia. It is a fine and safe city that attracts millions of tourists every year. So if you are planning for your next holiday destination, you should consider Singapore. Here, you can find many shopping malls offering all kinds of goods, from electronics to the latest fashion. Especially between May to June, most boutiques and malls will offer discounts up to 70% for their goods because of Great Singapore Sale (GSS). So try to visit Singapore during this period.
During GSS, you can find unbelievable bargains on branded goods such as Gucci, Guess, Polo Ralph Lauren, etc. Other than fashion, you can also get discounts on various electronic goods.
Now let me share with you 5 shopping destinations that you must visit when you are in Singapore:
1. Orchard Road. Orchard Road is the most popular shopping destination in Singapore. You can find famous shopping malls such as Takashimaya, Tangs, Wisma and HMV there. Even in the afternoon, you can see lots of shoppers with bags walking along the street. You can get almost anything that you can think of in Orchard Road.
2. Vivo City. Vivo City is the largest shopping mall in Singapore and it will take you at least a few hours to visit every shop. Vivo City is located at Harbour Front and you can find all sorts of boutiques there. It is also very near to Sentosa, which is famous for sightseeing and its beaches.
3. Tangs Singapore. CK Tangs is founded in 1932 by Tang Choon Keng. It is one of Singapore’s oldest surviving departmental stores. It is one of the earliest occupants along Orchard Road. Its flagship store has a distinctive green-tiled Chinese roof that is familiar to shoppers and tourists.
4. Plaza Singapura (PS). PS is located at Dhoby Ghaut and is famous for its Cineplex. A lot of couples like to catch a movie there because of their couple seats. It also has a lot of boutiques and restaurants for you to dine in.
5. Centre Point. You can find all sorts of goods in Centre Point, such as shoes, electronics, branded wears, books and sporting wears. It is also located along Orchard Road.
6. Bugis Street. If you are into trendy street wear, Bugis Street is the place that you must visit. This is also the place where you can get lots of bargains. Make sure that you always negotiate the price with the seller before purchasing any goods.
Have a safe trip, see you in Singapore.